Genesis is a global software company with a pioneering vision, technical innovation, and team that is changing IT delivery. Permanently. We’ve just completed our Series B funding round, backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Salesforce Ventures, Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Early Stage Partners and due to growth, we’re recruiting now for an Analyst to join the Client Delivery team. Interested? Read on to find out more.
How you’ll play your part
- Interfacing with clients to gather solution requirements (typically working on multiple assignments in parallel)
- Understanding the current and proposed business process that the solution is intended to solve for
- Understanding the wider business flows and systems at the customer site that provide the context into which a new solution will be introduced
- Analyzing/understanding client data (because the data often conveys context & requirements that can otherwise be missed)
- Distilling the understanding of client context/requirements into short documents and diagrams to communicate those internally and back to the client
- Understanding where new solutions overlap with and can re-use elements from existing solutions
- Working with the technical architect & product development team to help them understand business requirements and input to the solution detailed design
- Present back to the customer both their requirements and the features of the new solution to solve them
- Performing a degree of QA for new product feature releases in preparation for delivering to the clients and/or providing inputs/reviews to a dedicated test team on larger projects
- Contribute to departmental and company-wise process improvement
- Provide input to marketing campaigns and material
- Support sales in customer discussions, respond to RFPs and create proposals
The experience you’ll bring
- BA/BSc (or higher) or equivalent work experience
- Proven industry experience as a Business/Solution Analyst at least 5 years (senior level) or 10 years (principal level) deep relevant experience in building capital markets solutions that process financial instruments
- Proven industry experience following Agile Software Development practices
- Proven industry experience of working with business stakeholders and external clients
- A good understanding of practices related to financial applications
- Knowledge of the typical flows and functionality associated with handing business flows in one or more asset types; equities, fixed income, FX, listed future and option, OTC derivatives
- The ability to translate business concepts into system requirements
- The ability to constructively participate and critique in technical and functional discussions with talented technical architects and lead developers
- Understand the technical make up of Genesis products in such a way they can be explained to non-technical users
- Ability to perform gap analysis
What a role with Genesis offers
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Plan
- Company Bonus Plan
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Think you can help us change the FinTech industry? Apply now and we’ll be in touch once we’ve reviewed your CV.
We are only accepting applications from candidates directly. Given application volumes, we do not require approaches or CV’s from recruitment agencies.
Genesis – Code Less, Do More
To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.