Our Engineering Bootcamp is a 15-week fully paid training programme that provides the environment and skills to become a full-time Software Engineer here at Beamery. About Beamery
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihood. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Beamery is transforming the future of work. Here, you’ll be supported and given autonomy to learn and develop the way that suits you. Learn more about what we do through this link.
About the Bootcamp
You will take part in a 15-week full time fully paid for Mon-Fri programme starting in September/October 2021 that is all about learning best practice Software Engineering. Led by our excellent training partners Academy The program will be 4 days remote and 1 day in our Beamery Hoxton, London office. This could change as we monitor government COVID guidelines.
You will be paid a salary equivalent to £25,000 per annum, which will be prorated during the 15-week period. Your salary will be increased to market rate upon successful completion of the 15-week program and you will have regular salary reviews throughout your time at Beamery. After 15-Weeks you will become an Associate Engineer at Beamery who, from day 1, are ready to learn and get things done in a real business context:
You will be prepared for:
- Real projects, completing tickets, pull requests and deployments
- Communicating and receiving feedback, pair programming and team collaboration
- Building concepts, vocabulary and skills in full-stack, functional and OO development
- A *lot* of Googling, testing and debugging
Once successfully completing the 15-week course you will be joining one of our delivery teams here at Beamery and work on solving interesting challenges that support some of the world’s largest companies. We structure our engineering organisation around product ownership, which means our teams own their products from ideation to production and beyond 🚀.
As a part of Beamery Bootcamp you will receive:
Phase One: The Mark I – Four weeks of rapid foundational training in technology (10 hrs / week)
Phase Two: The Mark II – Sixteen weeks of upfront, full-time training; a transformative experience.
- All backgrounds are welcome – with or without a degree. We want to be able to provide an opportunity to anyone who has a desire to become a Software Engineer.
- We’re not looking for professional experience, but will need to have written lines of code in any language to be eligible. Most importantly we are looking for people who have soft skills, the right attitude and the potential to grow with us.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to relocate within the UK for our programme if you are not already located in London.
How to apply?
Send Academy your application! Make sure to include an up to date CV and anything else we should consider in your application, including any adjustments needed.
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit academy.tech.