Junior Software Engineer
Do you have a passion for technology and want to develop the key skills required to thrive at one of the largest Global Media organisations?
This is a hybrid working role with a mixture of working from home with a requirement to go into the customer’s office twice a week
Codeverse is a leading technology organisation with a proven track record of launching and developing careers across our prestigious client base.
We do this through a hybrid method of continued learning, plus an onsite placement where you can put into practice what new tech skills you learn within a live technical customer environment
What are we looking for? Codeverse is looking to hire, place and further develop technical skills for a Junior Software Engineer with an interest in Full Stack development
Working as part of the customer’s wider technology team you will be an integral part of the team whilst further developing technical knowledge and skills – Covering both Front and Backend development
This is a junior position. We will consider graduates or individuals who have completed a relevant course or Bootcamp, or individuals with 1-3 years of industry experience.
To start, successful candidates will receive up to 8 weeks of free training to equip them with the skills needed to succeed working in a corporate environment. The training will cover in-depth practical technology modules in addition to industry-leading professional skills training. Thereafter we will support you with a specific training and development plan to further enhance your skill set, whilst working on live projects on the given customer site.
What’s in it for you?
During our technical training programme, you will gain an understanding of Full stack Development including knowledge around building end-to-end web applications.
We will initially further develop your skills by training you to have a good foundation knowledge of front and backend Server-side development teaching skills in Java covering aspects such as:
· Springboot Framework
· DB – PostgreSQL
· Cloud computing
· In return, you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment with an ethos of continuous learning & improvement.
· Support, mentorship, and a learning pathway based around your individual skillset to ensure your well-being whilst onsite and ultimately success!
· We will offer you a competitive salary plus some great benefits as you progress through your career.
What are we looking for?
· Highly enthusiastic diverse individuals with a passion for technology and curiosity to learn new skills in Full Stack Development
· Drive and ambition to develop a career within tech
To apply for this job please visit codeverse.bamboohr.com.