lbgcareers Lloyds Banking Group
Data Resilience Manager : Data & Analytics
Lloyds Banking Group
London or Bristol (hybrid working pattern, 1-2 days per week in office & rest from home)
Salary & Benefits: £61,176 to £80,294 base salary, depending on experience.
Additional Package: Annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash allowance, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We are very flexible employers and don’t stick to the normal 9-5, within reason you can work hours to suit your lifestyle.
We’re very family friendly as a company and have a great collection of smart, collaborative and diverse teams for you to join.
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK’s biggest Retail, Digital and Mobile bank with over 30 million customers. Our products touch the lives of millions, so we have a huge responsibility to help Britain Prosper. Data and analytics are already playing a huge part in the Group’s further £3bn digitisation…
The Group Chief Data and Analytics Office mission is to promote, embed and commercialise Data & Analytics practice and culture across Lloyds Banking Group to enable a data-enabled organisation. We have an ambitious Data Strategy to harness the power of Data and Machine Learning to ‘Help Britain Prosper’.
The Data Resilience Manager is responsible for supporting the Group Head of Data Resilience in driving & establishing the Data Resiliency agenda across Lloyds Banking Group. Aligning to the Group’s Operational Resilience Framework, the coordinator will ensure that the Data Pillar carries out effective resiliency assessments of data assets through oversight & support.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead key initiatives that contribute to the Group’s approach to Data Resiliency, including technology, process, people and cultural change.
- Support in defining data resilience controls and assessment factors for data resiliency vulnerability including for data at rest, data in-flight and data in memory
- Driving scope assessment and ongoing reviews of Group-wide data assets mapped for data resiliency controls
- Supporting the development of a comprehensive assessment framework for data resilience with measures to track progress and drive improvements
- Engaging & supporting stakeholders to ensure data resiliency assessments are completed to schedule
- Ensure smooth transition of Data Resilience from programme structure to a business as usual function
- Support reporting, risk and issue management and escalations into appropriate governance forums
- Continuous improvement and embedding of lessons learned in the day to day operation of the Data Resilience pillar
We’re looking for someone with a…
- Effective communication and relationship management able to operate across organisational boundaries
- Good understanding of how data is used in the business with ability to identify and mitigate data risk
- Experience interpreting data regulations and familiarity of regulations for Resilience
- Technical background with understanding of how applications interact and exchange data using batch processes, APIs and Datastores
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, with the ability to prioritise what matters
Ideally, you’ll have…
- Ability to drive collaboration and alignment in an environment of multiple priorities
- A challenging and constructive mindset, to ensure a successful implementation of data resiliency framework
- Previous experience with Data and Security architecture design considerations for Data at Rest, Data in Flight and Data in Memory – including techniques for disaster recovery, encryption, security, UAM etc.
- Proven decision making skills demonstrating sound judgement
- Experience organising and running effective Design Authorities, Working Groups and or Governance Forums
This is a fantastic area of the bank, full of down to earth people who are passionate about data and you’ll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to data resilience. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career! Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
We’re committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture passionate about making a difference.
So, will you join us at this exciting time for our Cloud transformation? If this sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.