lbgcareers Lloyds Banking Group
Salary & Benefits: £100,352 – £125,440. Annual discretionary personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (maximum amount when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot (option to use across range of benefits), private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices and regular home working. We aim to ensure you have a good work-life balance and positive mental health!
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the newly formed Mass affluent digital lab where we’re looking for an inspiring leader, who can understand our customers and deliver a strategy to deepen engagement to drive take up of the new Group-priority digital proposition
You’ll shape the design, you’ll test with customers, you’ll build the product with great engineers and you’ll ultimately be responsible for the outcomes delivered. This represents a big, fresh and hugely important piece of work – and you’ll have the chance to drive it from the ground up including growing your own diverse team. You’ll be responsible for the vision, leadership and management of the Digital Mass affluent lab and proposition, a strategic imperative for the Bank and a critical, visible and very exciting new piece of our portfolio. There will be an opportunity to explore Fintech partnership opportunities where possible and beneficial to achieve our goals. You’ll also be closely involved in the assessment and decisions of which technologies we use to deliver.
What you’ll do
* You’ll set and ensure value is realised for agreed objectives and key results, and that short and long term business goals are aligned to and support our strategic agenda.
* You’ll be accountable for the long-term vision and strategy for the products, business outcomes and journeys and inspire others with this strategy.
* You’ll figure out what customers need through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
* You’ll balance investment priorities across creation of features that drive value, that deliver legal or regulatory commitments, and technical improvements and enablers to improve performance and resilience.
What do we look for in a Product Owner
- Experienced in Agile delivery at scale
- Experience in delivery of technology change across software and infrastructure,
- You’ve led large strategic transformations to deliver impact and create new value for customers and the organisation
- You’re able to demonstrate working with technical and cross-functional teams to create a service at an enterprise scale
- You’ve a solid understanding of cost control; delivering within budget and using resources effectively
- You’re adept at immersing into a Product Business Area including external market trends to bring industry-leading insight to the organisation
- Previous experience in Wealth, Affluent, Private Banking and/or Investments would also be an advantage
What skills are we looking for from you?
- Inspiring, a strategic problem solver with a passion for creating outstanding customer experiences
- Customer and data driven; ensuring solutions address customer needs and drive value
- Influences without authority, trusts and empowers teams using coaching techniques to provide constructive challenge
- Strong influencer; able to successfully manage key partners, prioritise and justify the right set of business problems
- Builds and leads a hard-working, diverse team, developing talent and creating an inclusive and collaborative culture
- You’re an innovator, who demonstrates curiosity and seeks inspiration from wide range of data sources and influences externally in order to create an exciting new proposition.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform crucial job functions.
Together we make it possible…
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.