We’re looking for an accomplished full-stack developer to build features for the award-winning Donorfy CRM application and its API. Donorfy is cloud-based Software-as-a-Service.
We’re a small, dynamic and tight-knit team working with some fantastic causes across the UK and in Scandinavia. Working at Donorfy is a chance to make a difference.
The role will involve contact with customers, and assistance for the tech support team from time to time. The successful candidate will take a key role in the development of our product and our success in the market. The emphasis is on productivity and fitting into a friendly, committed team. It’s a full-time role (37.5 hours per week) with flexibility to arrange the work so that it suits you and the company.
Donorfy is a great place to work – a strong company purpose, an inspiring set of values and a great team spirit:
- work from home – we always have, we don’t have an office, but we do get together whenever we can)
- flexibility to work when and where you want (including working 4 day weeks if full-time)
- paid holiday – you decide how much and when
- we provide the best tools for the job
- flat structure – we treat people as grown-ups (we’re set up as self-managing teams)
- be part of a united, progressive and caring team
- make a real difference by helping good causes to thrive
- be part of a successful company with happy clients – it’s a great place to work
- SQL Server
Knowledge / experience of the following would be an advantage:
- ORM framework – EF or similar
- Unit testing, automated testing
- Working with REST APIs using JSON and API testing tools such as Postman
- Proven ability to work from home in a dedicated workspace (e.g. an office, not the kitchen table) without interruption.
- A reasonably fast and reliable broadband connection.
- Ability to meet in London / south-east regularly and frequently.
- Initiative – seeing what needs doing, finding innovative solutions, seeing what could be done better.
- Positive attitude and a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Capable of working with customers and partners as well as colleagues.
- Can understand the customers’ requirements and speak their language.
- Flexible – able to switch gears when priorities change.
- Relevant experience in a software development role.
Would be an advantage:
- A relevant degree or equivalent.
- Experience of CRM apps.
- Experience of integrating with payment gateways and other APIs.
- Experience of the charity / nonprofit sector.
- Understanding of fundraising practices.
- Submit a CV
- We will be to ask you to attend a Zoom interview
- We may set some technical tasks / tests
- We will ask you to a second Zoom interview
- An offer will be made, subject to references
- If you accept we will follow up the references when you tell us it’s ok to do so
If you are unsuccessful at any stage we will let you know.
Equality and Diversity Donorfy’s Equality and Diversity Statement is available online at https://donorfy.com/equality-diversity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.