Do you have a passion for technology and want to develop the key skills required to thrive at a leading financial BlueChip organisation in Scotland (remote working initially thereafter working onsite 1-2 days a week)
Code Untapped is a leading technology organisation with a proven track record of launching and developing careers across our prestigious client base.
What are we looking for? Code Untapped is looking to hire, place and further develop technical skills for a junior Fullstack Developer
Working as part of the customers wider technology team you will be an integral part of the team whilst further developing technical knowledge and skills.
This is a junior position. We will consider graduates or individuals who have completed a relevant bootcamp, or individuals with 1-3 years of industry experience.
To start, successful candidates will receive up to 8 weeks free training to equip you with the skills needed to succeed working in corporate environments. The training will cover in-depth practical technology modules in addition to industry leading professional skills training. Thereafter we will support you with a specific training and development plan to further enhance your skill set.
What’s in it for you?
- Programming languages such as Java
- DB (Oracle/ PostgreSQL)
- In return, you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment with an ethos of continuous learning & improvement.
- Support, mentorship and a learning pathway based around your individual skill set to ensure your wellbeing whilst onsite and ultimately success!
- We will offer you a competitive salary plus some great benefits as you progress through your career.
What are we looking for?
- Highly enthusiastic diverse individuals with a passion for technology and curiosity to learn new skills in Fullstack Development
- Must have basic coding abilities in a given language (Java, Python, PHP, Golang or similar)
- Great communication both written and verbal
- The right to work in the UK
- This is a junior position, Code Untapped will consider graduates or those that have completed relevant Bootcamps or individuals with 1-3 years of industry experience.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.