About my client
My client is a start-up B2B company digitizing road logistics. With the use of their unique algorithm and
platform, they are revolutionising the market for truck freight by linking shippers and carriers together. They are currently in the position of scaling their engineering organisation and are open to hearing to new ideas.
About the Role
You will help build and scale the next generation of logistics management platforms and software,
solving unique and complex technical problems. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Building new services and prototypes, implement new features and fix bugs
- Design maintainable and scalable systems
- Write & document high quality, well tested code
- Play a key role in developing the long-term vision for backend systems
- Experience building backend applications in Python.
- Preferred Tech stack: Django REST framework, FastAPI, SQLAlchemy
- Experience designing, building and documenting modern API (OpenAPI/ Swagger)
- Knowledgeable with modern software architecture patterns like microservices. etc.
- Familiar with SQL Databases such as Postgres and Redis
What do they offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Lack of complicated bureaucracy and a chance to have great impact on a growing tech platform and organization.
- High and rapid growth potential
- Participation in our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.