Retail-Tech | London | Europe (GMT+2)
£75,000 – £85,000
About my client:
My client is one of the largest direct-to-consumer (D-2-C) retail companies in Europe and seen 100% growth year-on-year. Having recently just secured a series of funding (and being extremely fortunate to maintain growth during Covid-19), they are continuing their efforts to increase their team. They are also listed in the Sunday Times’ “Top 100 small companies to work for 2020”.
The technology team contains a number of squads tasked with delivering the product and tech roadmap. You will join the newly formed (but growing!) Platform team which underpins these squads and enables them to deliver their code into production, quickly, safely and autonomously.
- Together with your team you will be responsible for keeping the systems up and running 24/7
- You’ll be a key person, working with your team, to help implement and roll-out DevOps practices and PaaS tools and solutions. You will build self-service tooling, improve processes and infrastructure to support other teams across the business.
- You’ll work with your team to define and implement our operations procedures and best practices for our customer-facing systems
- You’ll effectively investigate, resolve and mitigate service-impacting events as part of operations on-call rotation
Platform team focus area:
- Critical core infrastructure that lies at the heart of our company’s expansion, and is used by both our internal teams and our external suppliers
- Using technology to help build a secure, reliable and scalable Platform, which can both serve a growing number of customers, but also enable the engineering squads to accelerate their feature delivery
- Supporting our broader strategy to break up our platform into a set of smaller services
- For our senior members and above, there is an expectation to participate in our out of hours support on a rota basis throughout the year, inline with our Out of Hours policy
- You have professional experience in a Platform team or operations engineering role.
- You have a good working knowledge of AWS fundamentals such as Fargate, RDS, VPC, IAM, S3 and Lambda.
- You have commercial experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tooling such as Terraform
- You have experience of setting up and supporting CI/CD pipeline infrastructure and tooling
- You have the ability to participate in off-hours handling of incidents and you are OK with being a member of the 24/7 on-call rota.
- As a keen collaborator, you’ll enjoy working with other engineers in the Platform team as well as a range of feature delivery squads.
- You’ll have good interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly explain your work to engineers.
- You’ll naturally and actively seek to improve the process, tooling, and architecture of the underlying infrastructure and capabilities to give our customers a great experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.