Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £150 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Cyber Security Skills Consultant
We’re looking for a Cyber Security Skills Consultant to join our growing Professional Services team, this is a remote role but will require travel to our fantastic HQ in Bristol. This role is essential to our clients seeing the true value of the Immersive Labs platform.
In this role you will collaborate with customers and our partners to design the best possible cyber learning programs. Once implemented you will continue to provide guidance and give direction where needed to drive the upskilling of the cyber workforce within the selected customer. Each interaction will involve a flexible approach as you become a consultant, advisor, facilitator and developer of all solutions to improve the level of cyber security teams across the enterprise.
If you have a passion for cyber security and solving the skills gap across the cyber security market through a skills development program with FTSE 250 clients then we want to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities (we’re scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
You will be client facing delivering tailored Cyber skills development programs aligned to the needs of the client’s technology objectives and cyber frameworks across their cybersecurity department.
In order to discover the starting point of the client’s cyber workforce you will need to conduct cyber skills assessments and run focus groups. This will enable you to see the impact of the program you deliver.
Alongside your assessment you will also leverage the Immersive Labs platform’s data reporting and insights to recommend improvements and further upskilling
Using your expertise to design, develop, and deliver real-world scenario crisis simulations to increase decision making skills and drive frequency of organizational crisis exercising.
As part of the role you will Immerse yourself into the cybersecurity community to remain up to date on evolving threats, trends and new technologies.
In the position you will collaborate with internal partners to define learning and development objectives, content, instructional strategies, and assessment methods to serve as the voice of the customer and influence innovation across our Professional Services and SaaS products.
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Experience in information security, technology/security consulting, or learning & development
- You have spent time in a client facing role, consulting with multiple points of contact within a large enterprise client is key component of the role.
- Proficiency in IT fundamentals such as computer hardware/software, databases, networking, security, and software development
- Knowledge of information security concepts, domains, compliances, and standards
- Exceptional commitment to customer service with demonstrated ability to build relationships across all levels of an organization
- Relevant professional learning qualifications an advantage (e.g. performance coach, learning consultancy, trainer, instructional designer)
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here’s how they relate to this role:
- Driven – We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive – We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed – We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team – We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.