Do you have a passion for technology and want to develop your skills further?
Code Untapped is a leading technology organisation with a proven track record of launching careers across our prestigious client base.
Our client a leading player in the Media industry are currently looking for additional junior Software Engineers to help support existing teams across the technical environment supporting Java Development
What are we looking for?
Code Untapped are looking to hire, develop and nurture Junior Software Engineers to support their technology teams at this exciting period of fast growth.
This is a junior position. We will consider graduates or individuals with 1-3 years of industry experience.
To start, successful candidates will receive 3-6 weeks free training to equip you with the skills needed to succeed working in corporate environments. The training will cover in-depth practical technology modules in addition to industry leading professional skills training.
What is in it for you?
- During our technology training programme, you will gain an in-depth understanding of Java development
- Learn skills around modern development frameworks
- Skills around API’s
- In return, you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment with an ethos of continuous learning & improvement.
- Support, mentorship, and a learning pathway based around your individual skill set to ensure your wellbeing whilst onsite and ultimately success!
- We will offer you a competitive salary plus some great benefits as you progress through your career.
To be considered for the role you will require the following skills:
- Experience or Knowledge in Java, not necessarily in a commercial setting but have proven skills such as academic projects/ courses
- Basic understanding around modern frameworks such as Spring
- A basic understanding of microservices
- A genuine passion for technology, willingness to learn, and thrive as a member of a high-performing team.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.