La Fosse Associates
UK based Fully Remote Lead Python Developer
We are partnered with a multi award winning online booking platform, who have seen an unprecedented amount of growth even during the last 12 month. They are leading the way for campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks, with over 4,500 sites available to book in 67 countries throughout Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
One of only 90 companies to appear for three years running in the Financial Times’ FT1000 fastest-growing companies in Europe, they’ve generated over £100m in bookings, sent 3m customers on holiday and enjoy up to 300,000 daily visits. They are looking for a hands on Lead Engineer to join the business who will be working on a number of projects including:
- Replacing existing site and the inclusion further revenue avenues
- A cloud migration and supplier portal changes
- Scaling the team and business, managing junior – senior dev team (3 people)
We are looking for someone who:
- Can ensure software development and testing best practices are well established, communicated and followed via code reviews, taking part in technical discussions etc.
- Can champion the adoption of good software design and development by drawing on your experience and by keeping up to date with movements in the industry
This role is a mixture of hands on technical and leadership. The client have a budget between £70,000 – £85,000 per annum + benefits for the role and can offer this position fully remote.
For more information on this role, or to discuss other opportunities we are working on please send your CV to me on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.