Website Lloyds Banking Group
The Chief Resilience & Security Office (CRSO) plays a vital role in delivering Lloyds Banking Group’s vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain prosper, and protecting the Group and its customers and suppliers from security threats. It’s responsible for providing dedicated support to business areas to ensure the delivery of an effective and compliant security risk management framework.
We have a new opportunity for you in our Risk and Governance Team, where you will be assisting in the delivery of key services within the Data Insight & Automation team (DIA).
- Management of Risk, Resilience, Audit and Governance framework
- Adherence to regulatory and compliance standards
- Service Level Management, and
- Process Design
We’re building the Bank of the Future and developing the next generation of Digital Banking solutions securely.
If you’re motivated, keen to develop your risk and cyber skills, and you also enjoy building relationships then you could thrive in our Data Insight & Automation team and we’d like to hear from you…
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be joining a fast-paced team who are leading the way in the IT Cyber Security industry. LBG are investing significantly in this field so if risk and cyber is your thing then you’ll love the fact that we’re constantly innovating our security technologies and tools to protect LBG against threats.
Working as part of an expanding and fast-paced team, in this insightful role, you will be a key individual in leading risk, governance, audit and compliance reporting, providing insight for senior managers, and helping ensure that the wider Intelligence & Incident Response (I&IR) function is effective in its management of all LBG policy requirements. You’ll also be working with the relevant key stakeholders and with Cyber and Resilience Programmes.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Lead risk profiles, controls and assessments within the RCSA system
- Support specific risk projects and be a specialist in assigned policies, understanding, translating, and communicating the expectations to colleagues
- Manage a diverse group of stakeholders as required to run the overall risk profile.
- Ensure the delivery of change fits into existing risk, and cyber regulatory frameworks. Enlist support from third party vendors, as necessary, to ensure new risks are identified and mitigated.
- Support I&IR in provision of audit evidence for security services and ensure timely completion and tracking of all assigned audit actions
- Facilitate and manage regular weekly/monthly risk meetings ensuring efficient running, engaging colleagues, collating packs, and creating robust meeting minutes
- Formal Governance of BIAs, Security Non-Compliances, Breaches & Waivers
What we’re looking for….
- In-depth knowledge of Security, Risk and Operational Resilience core principles
- Sound knowledge of the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Proven track record to manage risk effectively and implement appropriate and mitigating strategies.
- Must have strong, positive impact, with ability to manage and influence a diverse group of stakeholders and build confidence.
- Diagnostic skills and an ability to analyse information from multiple sources
- Ability to deliver value and bridge the gap between risk management and cyber delivery
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and ability to effectively communicate difficult or sensitive messages.
Good to have:
- Some experience of Records Management related principles
- Awareness of Cyber Security industry related best practice
- Experience of delivering change
- Some knowledge/understanding of any SIEM toolset
- Knowledge of LBG Security Framework (or similar policies)
In return, you’ll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to cyber development. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career!
You’ll be offered a competitive package which includes:
salary, bonus, a generous pension contribution and Flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We’re committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you’ll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you’ll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We’re focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
To apply for this job please visit lbg.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.