Website Lloyds Banking Group
Our purpose at Lloyds Banking Group is to Help Britain Prosper.
Job Description Summary
The Lloyds Banking Group Digital Cyber Security team within Digital Platforms deliver and maintain security solutions for our Enterprise and Digital Channels. This role is for an Security engineer that has experience of DDoS, Edge protection and cloud technology.
We’re looking for someone that has ambition, advocacy and the ability to join the LBG team.
The role of Software Engineers is vital in ensuring the products we deliver are fit for purpose and meet the quality and standards that our customers expect.
As our Engineer within Digital Cyber Security you will be expected to
- Develop and deliver cyber security solutions for LBG including critical DDoS, Bot and DNS protection. Work with our target cloud platforms to deliver our future security software and configurations using Akamai, GCP and Azure cloud native products.
- Deliver the highest quality customer and security driven software whist continually challenging, motivating, mentoring and supporting our engineering team.
- Work in cross-disciplinary feature teams delivering exciting customer driven solutions and high-quality software.
- Showcase excellent interpersonal and communications skills whilst efficiently working across the project life cycle to ensure software operates as intended.
Work hands-on alongside engineering colleagues to understand and develop your own Cyber Security domain knowledge and takes responsibility for their actions.
- Exercise responsibility, autonomy and judgement within broad, but well-defined parameters.
Work in a highly collaborative way to complete assigned work, showcase progress and address problems that are well defined, complex and often non-routine.
- Be a quick learner who can learn and adapt to new technologies being used within Lloyds and the wider industry whilst bringing those around them on the same journey.
- Understand the importance of quality and hence create and implement approaches, guidelines, principles defined by themselves and their Engineering and Chapter Lead peers.
- Drive the success of Lloyds Engineering Chapters, Communities and Guilds whilst resolving impediments, issues and providing a voice for engineers within teams.
- Continually develop themselves with industry best practice in order to advance the direction of Software Engineering in Lloyds.
- You will be an advocate for Engineering, providing a voice to engineers within the teams, identifying and supporting their teams in resolution of impediments and issues.
- Full training can and will be provided to the right candidate
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.