Website Lloyds Banking Group
Our purpose at Lloyds Banking Group is to Help Britain Prosper.
The Physical Security team within Lloyds Banking Group, Digital Cyber Security deliver and maintain the Group’s physical security solutions protecting our colleagues and customers.
This role is for a Software Engineer with experience managing and supporting multiple business applications on 3rd party hosted platforms.
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate ambition, flexibility, and a proven ability to effectively manage critical business applications.
The role of Software Engineer is vital in ensuring the products we deliver are fit for purpose and meet the quality and standards that our customers expect.
As an Engineer within the Digital Cyber Security team, you will be expected to:
- Working with key business contacts, manage the provision of multiple business applications to ensure a seamless customer experience within agreed service levels.
- Use your knowledge to challenge, motivate, and support our cross-disciplinary feature teams of internal and partner colleagues, and 3rd party service vendors.
- Showcase your excellent interpersonal and communications skills across the project life cycle to ensure software operates as intended.
- Participate in the team on-call rota after an appropriate period of training. This provides support for our physical security systems outside of normal working hours ensuring our systems continue to operate 24×7.
- Develop your knowledge of Lloyds physical security systems to grow into a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Put into practice your knowledge whilst working alongside engineering colleagues to understand and develop your own Physical Security domain knowledge and support others on their journey
- Use your judgement to exercise responsibility, autonomy, and judgement within broad, but well-defined parameters
- Work in a highly collaborative way to complete assigned work, showcase progress and address problems that are well defined, complex, and often non-routine.
- Be a quick learner who can learn and adapt to new technologies being used within Lloyds and the wider industry whilst bringing those around them on the same journey.
- Continually develop themselves with industry best practice in order to advance the direction of Software Engineering of physical security in Lloyds.
- Ability to author and peer review complex technical documentation.
- Experience managing technical change documentation using Groupwide processes and toolsets.
Ability to identify, articulate, and document risks using standard toolsets.
Experience leading and undertaking system and application testing.
Ability to lead and manage technical incidents using Groupwide processes and toolsets, including undertaking post-incident root cause analysis.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.