Programme England DXD | Cyber Security | Cyber Security Technologist | Level 4
Area of interest Cyber
Working location 27 Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8AA
Salary £18,000 per annum.
Closing date 20/06/2021
CYBER SECURITY APPRENTICE
Named in the top 20 TIME100 Most Influential Companies, Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company. We’re dedicated to connecting the world so that everyone has the ability to trade, grow and thrive. If you are passionate about working in an innovative environment and being part of motivated, culturally diverse teams – then becoming an apprentice at Maersk is the perfect first step into an exciting career in cyber!
Maersk is achieving an unprecedented transformation in the growth of our businesses, rethinking the way we engage with customers and partners, and how the world’s trade flows across our global network. Our software and technology are core to driving value for both our business and our customers. When joining our Cyber Apprentice Programme, you will be offered a two-year apprenticeship contract, providing you with both formal qualifications and on-the-job training, supported by mentors and coaches. Once part of Maersk, you will be offered rotational placements allowing you to see how different teams operate, the perfect opportunity to practice and adapt your skills to meet the needs of each area. After successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, all graduate apprentices will be invited to explore full-time employment opportunities.
An A Level in ICT, OR An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, OR A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject. OR A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
English and Maths
GCSE English at Grade C (new GCSE numerical Grade 4) or above; GCSE Maths at Grade C or above, (or equivalent). Functional Skills Level 2 Maths is accepted as equivalent
We are offering three Cyber Apprenticeship pathways for you to choose from:
- Cyber Security Engineer Apprenticeship where you could be deploying technologies, project progress reporting and supporting operational workstreams.
- Cyber Risk Analyst Apprenticeship where you could be conducting cyber risk assessments, designing security features and reporting to stakeholders.
- Cyber Defender and Responder Apprenticeship where you could be monitoring security feed alerts, identifying threats and investigating events.
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Keen attention for detail
- Natural curiosity and passion to learn
- Energetic team player
- Able to use own initiative and ability to work as part of a team
- Awareness in Cyber Security and technology is an advantage
- A strong attitude and drive for a career in IT & Cyber Security
- Keeps up to date with current trends in IT
- Competitive salary of £18,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private pension plan
- Private Healthcare and Dental
To apply for this job please visit eu7.advorto.com.