Website Morgan Stanley
Job Level: Associate
EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM
The Morgan Stanley Experienced Professionals Program is designed to recruit and develop professionals, with or without a background in Finance. The program, which will run across a number of participating divisions within the firm’s Institutional Securities Group and Investment Management division in London, is open to individuals with 3+ years of professional experience, from any industry, who are interested in a career in Financial Services.
We welcome highly motivated candidates with 3+ years of post-graduate work experience in a professional environment from a diverse range of industries, including but not limited to: Actuarial Science, Aerospace, Applied Maths, Consulting, Earth Sciences, Energy, Engineering, Finance/Accounting, FinTech, Government, Law, Life Sciences / Pharma, Insurance, Information Technology, Military / Defence and Medicine.
The program is based principally at the firm’s London office and will commence in July 2023. Based on your skillset, experience and interests, successful candidates will be offered a permanent Associate level role in one of our participating divisions. On joining, participants will complete six to eight weeks of formal orientation, training, and development. You will also attend training and study sessions to prepare you for any required licensing and registration exams and will be provided with a wide range of resources and support including a dedicated program leader, mentor and buddy, and ongoing product-specific training and career management tools.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- You must have at least three years of post-graduate experience along with a strong academic background. Additional skills, for example, programming, and qualifications such as an MBA, CPA, CFA, ACA may be an asset for certain roles.
- You are analytical, adaptive, a team player, as well as a multi-tasker.
- You are self-motivated, curious, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- You can present your conclusions in a clear and well-structured manner.
- You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
ABOUT MORGAN STANLEY
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals in more than 41 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT MORGAN STANLEY
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion is one of our core values at Morgan Stanley. We strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. A diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture underlies the success of our company. It widens our perspective, helps our employees achieve their professional objectives and allows us to better serve our clients.
In line with our diversity commitments, we strongly encourage applicants who self-identify as Black and/or female.
EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM INSIGHTS EVENT
Keen to find out more? Join our ‘Experienced Professionals Program Insights Event’ at 5:00pm on 15th February to:
– Gain an overview of the Morgan Stanley Experienced Professionals Program, the roles available and learn more about the application process
– Get a behind the scenes look into our Institutional Securities Group and Investment Management division and meet some of our team who are making an impact every day
– Discover the culture at Morgan Stanley, learn more about the firm and understand our commitment to diversity & inclusion
– Hear first-hand what a career at Morgan Stanley has to offer and what it takes to be successful here
To apply for this job please visit ms.taleo.net.