Coding Black Females was established in 2017 to address the underrepresentation of black women in tech. We are a non-profit organisation with the aim to grow and inspire the community of black female developers. We are the largest network of black female developers in the UK.
Our mission is to grow the community of black women in software development and technical roles, from entry-level to executive level. We will remove the barriers to enter the industry and progress within roles.
Our main aims are:
- Build the community by removing barriers, showcasing talent and making our role models visible
- Provide opportunities for our community to learn new skills, and share their skills with other people in the community
- Support the community through mentoring, providing a safe space for discussions and development
We provide a range of activities to support our goals, these include:
- Providing free events and workshops to our members
- Creating mentorship programmes with a range of partners
- Running free training courses virtually from 10 weeks to 6 months
The work we do is powered by passionate staff and volunteers, working together to enable more Black women to progress in the tech industry.
We are seeking an experienced Partnerships Manager who can work flexibly across Coding Black Females projects and programmes. The Programme Manager role supports the goals and objectives of Coding Black Females.
- Create systemative, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Ensure the successful delivery of the programmes run with our corporate sponsors and partners
- Managing relationships with our sponsors and partners
- Building relationships with similar organisations and charities to enable greater access to our programmes
- Develop and deliver new documents which can be distributed to new partners
- Ensure that milestones are met across all Coding Black Females programmes
- Ensure that our deliveries are on time and to budget
- Previous working experience managing partnerships or in sales
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with new digital tools
- Great at relationship management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Previously worked within the tech industry (preferred, but not essential)
- Fluent in English
Hours: Full Time
Location: Unit 70 Containerville, 38-40 The Oval, London E2 9DT (Hybrid)
Benefits: Pension, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and your birthday), flexible working policy
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.