Principle One is a rapidly growing SME providing Systems Engineering, Architecture and Business Consulting services within the UK Law Enforcement and National Security sector.
We launched in early 2018 and have already built a strong reputation for deep domain knowledge, flexibility and rapid delivery for UK Law Enforcement.
We have a long track record of working with organisations such as the Home Office, the National Crime Agency, wider UK Law Enforcement and secure government and support our clients in responding to a rapidly changing threat landscape, helping them to experiment, innovate, fail fast and continually improve their capabilities to keep pace with an increasingly complex core mission.
We set up Principle One with the aim of really making a difference to our customers and have built a supportive culture based on teamwork and collaboration which empowers our consultants to put client delivery first.
We have a number of entry level roles open join the Principle One team, working closely with our clients and delivery teams across a wide range of projects in the Law Enforcement and National Security sector.
What skills will you need?
- Strong teamwork and communication
- Experience in agile delivery and using tools such as Jira, Confluence and Github
- A polyglot approach with experience in major programming languages
- Capable of working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The following are desirable, but not essential:
- Experience with at least one relational database and modern NoSQL technology
- Understanding of UML and other modelling notations and their use for communicating system designs
- A good understanding of modern web technologies and architectures
We are open to part time and flexible working arrangements and are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion. We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (based on full time working) with flexibility for additional unpaid leave, private healthcare and a discretionary bonus scheme.
The role will combine remote working with some time in our London office in Vauxhall and with our customers on site.