lbgcareers Lloyds Banking Group
Salary & Benefits:
£59,632 – £74,540 (depending on experience) base salary, plus annual discretionary personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (maximum amount when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot (option to use across range of benefits),, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices and regular home working. We aim to ensure you have a good work-life balance and positive mental health!
About the team
Lloyds Banking Group is the largest provider of Mortgages in the UK, with over 2 million active Mortgages. We have placed Mortgages at the heart of our strategy to become the best bank for customers. We’re creating new opportunities and products to improve customer experiences for years to come. With our business evolving to more modern and flexible ways of working, we want driven, dynamic and innovative individuals who join us on this journey.
Our team in Mortgages are passionate about creating new services for our customers that transform the customer and colleague experience. Our culture brings together hardworking people from a diverse group of backgrounds that enjoy a collaborative and innovative environment that supports flexible and agile working. Our Lab works very closely with the business to support the shaping and delivery of its key strategic priorities through customer journey digitisation, delivery of new products and propositions, creating new channels and opportunities for our partners to market through LBG and supporting the Group by being the Leading green sustainable lending.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for leading a robust and curious team to deliver products and services to transform the end-to-end customer journey, while also actively promoting new ways of working, transformation methodology and maintaining an inclusive culture.
- You’ll ensure value is realised for agreed objectives and key results, and that short and long term business goals are aligned to and support our strategic agenda.
- You’ll be accountable and responsible for the long-term vision and strategy for the products, business outcomes and journeys and to inspire others with this strategy.
- Understand what customers need through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Balance investment priorities across creation of features that drive value, that deliver legal or regulatory commitments, and technical improvements and enablers to improve performance and resilience.
What experience do you need to apply for this role?
- You’re experienced in working in an Agile delivery environment at scale
- You’ve had experience in delivery of technology change across software and infrastructure
- You’re able to demonstrate working with technical and cross-functional teams to create a service at scale
- You’re adept at immersing into a Product Business Area including external market trends to bring industry-leading insight to the organisation
- You’ve strong business and commercial acumen – you’ve a drive to deliver better, faster and cheaper and influence successfully to prioritise demand across the group
- You’re a strong influencer able to achieve alignment up, down and across the organization
What skills are we looking for from you?
Our new ways of working will guide everything we do! – so we want people who are able to display the following qualities:
- Inspiring, a strategic problem solver with a passion for creating outstanding customer experiences
- Customer and data driven; ensuring solutions address customer needs and drive value
- Intellectually curious in their outlook; seeks to innovate and learns quickly from failures
- Influences without authority, trusts and empowers teams using coaching techniques to provide constructive challenge
Together we make it possible
We’ll provide you with a diverse, energising and informal environment that focuses on equal opportunity and supports career progression. We’ll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a positive difference to the overall teams’ mission.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform crucial job functions.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.