Genesis is a global software company with a pioneering vision, technical innovation, and team that is changing IT delivery. Permanently. We’ve just completed our Series B funding round, backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Salesforce Ventures, Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Early Stage Partners and due to growth, we’re recruiting now for QA Analysts. Interested? Read on to find out more.
What are we looking for
We are currently recruiting for a QA Analyst to join the Client Delivery team. As part of the Client Delivery test team you will be a member of a scrum focused on client deliverables. The role will suit a technical and commercially minded individual, focused on delivery. In the role you will be driving quality measures in the scrum to ensure the right solution is delivered accurately in a timely fashion. You are joining the company at an exciting time of rapid expansion and will be able to positively impact the future culture of the company as we grow.
How you’ll play your part
- Design and implement test cases and test automation for genesis solutions and tools
- Lead TDD/BDD meetings within scrums
- Work closely with product developers, UI/UX developers and Web engineers in an iterative process
- Have a good knowledge of our business, services and our customers’ needs
- Deliver software releases on time and with the expected capabilities and quality
- Be involved in the full life cycle of software development
- Have ownership in delivering, improving and maintaining the genesis core microservices framework
The experience you’ll bring – Technical
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proven industry experience as a software engineer successfully delivering large projects
- Proven industry experience following strong Agile Software Development practices (TDD, BDD, CI/CD, etc)
- Strong knowledge of testing practices
- Strong knowledge and understanding of distributed systems and technologies
- Interest in financial systems
- Interest in NoSQL databases systems (MongoDB, Aerospike, etc.)
- Experience in relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres)
The experience you’ll bring – Competencies
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical persons
- Must continually strive to acquire new skills in relevant technology and business
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to set own goals based on shifting priorities
- Ability to maintain confidence and composure in stressful situations
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership
What a role with Genesis offers
- 15 days vacation + 5 paid time off
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Think you can help us change the FinTech industry? Apply now and we’ll be in touch once we’ve reviewed your CV.
We are only accepting applications from candidates directly. Given application volumes, we do not require approaches or CV’s from recruitment agencies.
Genesis – Code Less, Do More
To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.