If you’re looking for a new opportunity, a career change or are just starting out, we can get you a foot in the door with a top employer. From edgy start-ups to medium-sized enterprises to big household names like Visa, Microsoft, Just Eat, O2, Fujitsu, BBC, Royal Mail, or Penguin Random House.
How? With QA, the UK’s leading tech apprenticeship provider. Over the last 10 years, we’ve helped more than 30,000 apprentices start in-demand careers in tech and business. You’ll get on-the-job experience working for one of our hundreds of employers. You’ll get paid. And, you’ll receive all your training at no cost to you.
We have apprenticeship opportunities in the areas below. Take a look and apply today. We’ll get in touch for a chat to find out a bit more about you and which vacancies you might be best suited for.
Information Technology (IT):
- You’ll specialise in: networking and architecture, cloud services, mobile and operating systems, coding and logic and helpdesk systems
- Build your future in roles like: Helpdesk Support, Technical Support Analyst, Network Technician or Systems Engineer
Software and web development:
- You’ll specialise in: either C# or Java, web principles, SQL, data modelling and systems development
- Build your future in roles like: Software or Web Developer, Software Development Technician, App Developer, Application Support Analyst, Automated Test Developer Programmer or Games Developer
- You’ll specialise in: ethical hacking, penetration testing, cryptography, encryption, open source intelligence and the ISO 27001: 2013 security standard
- Build your future in roles like: Cyber Security Specialist, Cyber Operations Manager, Security Analyst, Information Security Officer or Auditor, Penetration Tester, Security Architect or Software Tester
- You’ll specialise in: finding crucial information, translating numbers to plain English, presenting it and making useful recommendations to inform effective business decision making
- Build your future in roles like: Data Manager, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Modeller, Data Architect or Data Engineer
- You’ll specialise in: creating best practices, principles, simplify and accelerate development cycle, manage software development life cycles, product and software delivery
- Build your future in roles like: Infrastructure Engineer, Platform Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Build and Release Engineer, Automation Engineer or Deployment Engineer
Digital and Technology solutions:
- You’ll specialise in: core technical skills, knowledge and behaviours for the development of innovative digital solutions or computing, IT and digital technology
- Build your future in roles like: Senior Digital Leader, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, IT Consultant, Data Analyst, Enterprise Architecture or IT Ops Management
- You’ll specialise in: marketing strategies, developing marketing tactics, unleash the power of social and work with SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Build your future in roles like: Digital Marketing Executive, Content Coordinator, SEO Executive, Analytics Executive, Digital Marketing Technologist
- You’ll specialise in: Agile, business case budgets, cost control, planning and risks, managing relationships and leading and managing projects
- Build your future in roles like: Project Manager, Associate Project Manager, Project Team Leader
- You’ll specialise in: business and admin fundamentals, data collection, input and analysis, business communication skills, organisations and processes
- Build your future in roles like: Business Administrator, Project Officer, Foreperson, Shift Manager
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
When it comes to your future, a QA apprenticeship can open doors and change the game. The outcomes speak for themselves: over 92% of QA apprentices go straight into full-time jobs after completing. Apply now and let us help you to power your potential.
To apply for this job please visit eu7.advorto.com.