Resoled UK connects thousands of verified individual resellers to consumers of authentic goods. We offer an intuitive marketplace that ensures consumers always pay the lowest price. Our marketplace eliminates personal & financial risk offering a safe platform for resellers and consumers to trade.
All products bought or sold on our marketplace are authenticated at our very own Resoled (Auth) Centre.
To learn more about Resoled, please visit https://www.resoled.app.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic software developer to join our tight-knit engineering team. We are building a suite of web and mobile applications as front-ends to our marketplace. To support these applications we are also building an API platform. You will have the choice to work on the API platform or the web/mobile applications.
Reporting to the CTO you will be working with engineers, designers and stakeholders. Your responsibility; build solid thoughtful software solutions.
Your experience and knowledge
- Strong knowledge writing SQL queries.
- 2.5+ years’ experience building apps using test driven methodologies. -or-
- 3+ years’ experience building apps with solid testing foundations (Unit Testing, TDD or similar).
- 2.5+ years’ experience building apps with Node.js and Postgres. -or-
- 2.5+ years’ experience building apps with React Native.
- Experience with HTML & CSS.
- Experience writing clean code and documentation.
- Experience working with Docker.
- 2.5+ years’ experience writing REST APIs.
Nice to have experience and knowledge
- Experience building apps with PHP 8+.
- Experience building apps with Go
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience configuring and maintaining production cloud environments.
- Experience building native iOS/Android applications.
- Experience working with Linux based servers/workstations.
Personal skills and development
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication in English.
- Passionate about software development.
- Not afraid to contribute to discussions
- Team player.
Pay & Benefits
- A competitive salary that recognises your experience and potential.
- 30 days holiday (more if required). This is in addition to UK public holidays.
- Choice of remote working, in-person or hybrid working. We offer some financial assistance in setting up your home office.
- Self development plans to help support your learning and development.
- Allocated 2-3 days per month contributing to open source or charities.
- Fantastic parental leave and pay options.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.