We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our fast growth business.
You will work directly with our CTO to support the design/development/maintenance of our greenfield front-end applications as we move towards more exciting technologies, that you will help drive forward and provide significant impact.
To help with our long term expansion plans, the ideal candidate will have proven experience developing scalable web based applications. You will need to be highly knowledgeable with creating commercial ready applications using SCSS, TypeScript, and proven testing methodologies. Side note: a love of cake would be highly beneficial.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience in front-end development
- Strong experience in creating highly responsive/efficient web-based user interfaces
- Strong experience in translating wireframes into high-quality modular code
- Strong experience working with SCSS, and Tailwind
- Strong understanding of TypeScript
- Coordinating with various team members working on distinct layers of an application
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in user acceptance testing
Nice to haves:
- Good experience in PHP Frameworks (Laravel)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (CI/CD, GitHub Actions, etc)
- Experience with benchmarking and optimisation
- Experience in analysing/understand user interactions (HotJar)
- Familiarity with GIT
- Comfortable working with PHP or willing to learn PHP
- Familiarity with architectural patterns such as hexagonal architecture to better separate code
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Great pension
- Comprehensive private healthcare
- Personal development fund
- 28 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Remote-first working with an office based in London
To apply for this job please visit www.statuscake.com.