Website Tomorrow's Journey Limited
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Remote (Anywhere in the UK)
EXPERIENCE: Min 2 years, 4-5 preferred.
Excellent opportunity to join an exciting start-up working closely with our CTO and Head of Engineering to deliver projects and enhance development of a state of the art mobility system.
· Working with the CTO directly to review and improve existing code base;
· Taking a lead on front end development on the exciting and market leading product;
· Setup of testing process and test scripts;
· Being part of weekly Dev team reviews/stand-ups.
Building software using:
· Proficient with one or more modern JS frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular, Aurelia etc.)
· SCSS / CSS3 development
· Typescript experience
· Aurelia development experience
· Understanding/experience of JS state management
· Unit testing (e.g. Jest)
· End to end testing with Cypress
· Knowledge of agile methodologies
· UX/UI design experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.