The ustwo Europe Studio is looking for an experienced iOS developer for our product development and delivery team, at either the Mid or Senior level. We only have one opening at the moment, but would be happy to hire and support at either level depending on experience.
You have significant experience as an iOS developer working with an array of Apple technologies, and are comfortable working in an agile, collaborative environment alongside the design and product teams.
You will work collaboratively to solve difficult problems and build great products with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, product owners and delivery coaches. You will be a lead participant in the technical design, development, testing, and deployment of market-leading mobile applications.
ustwo works very hard to win interesting and challenging projects, and you will have a leading role on projects that make a meaningful impact to our clients, their customers, and the world. We work across the project lifecycle, from highly strategic discovery work to launching large-scale build projects and everything in between.
You will be responsible for iOS feature development, mobile application software architecture and iterative problem solving.
You’ll be expected to be a lead participant in iOS technical direction for projects, and assure that the apps being built meet robustness, quality and security requirements.
You’ll work with delivery coaches, designers, other developers and tech leads to ensure we’re building high-quality, engaging products.
You will be client-facing at times, capable of representing ustwo in both technical and non-technical discussions, and able to engage directly with client teams and stakeholders.
Must have experience
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years professional development experience.
- You have varied experience in building native apps on iOS / iPadOS using Swift.
- You are able to work on both large production projects and small fast alpha and beta products, with the ability to make the appropriate choice on speed, quality and scalability for different project challenges.
- Extensive experience working with APIs, and with API testing / design.
- You understand software design patterns, how to best apply them, and are up to date on the latest iOS frameworks.
- You know how to both write testable code and build the test suite to ensure its quality.
- You have experience in building custom UI components and animations.
- You are a clear and confident communicator, both written and verbally.
- You have experience working within development teams in agile environments such as Scrum / Kanban.
- You are familiar with every stage of the app provisioning, review and distribution processes.
- You are a hands on, caring, resilient, patient, results-oriented, and humble person — you get things done.
- You have a strong appetite to explore new technologies and share knowledge.
- You welcome feedback and look to improve project development and understanding.
- You are able to interface and communicate well with non-technical team members and stakeholders.
- You are able to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a team player.
- You have good humor and like to have fun!
We strongly believe in hiring for diversity, and we want to hire people who display strong potential. The key to your success and our success is hiring people who have a passion to constantly learn, share knowledge with others and display constant curiosity. We believe in the power of the introvert and extroverts and our Studio culture provides opportunities for colleagues of all persuasions to be heard, have ownership and clear opportunities to progress.
We have a very warm and welcoming culture. We are a very transparent company and work hard to distribute leadership across the studio. We are an equal opportunity employer and very much value diversity and inclusion. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We seek people of all ages, genders, stories, cognitive capabilities and backgrounds.
London (Mid: £40,000 – £55,000, Senior: £55,000 – £75,000)
Lisbon (Mid: €30,000 – €50,000, Senior: £50,000 – €60,000)
Malmo: To be advised during the application/interview process.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.