Who we are We are a digital and branding studio that enjoys creating solutions which actually work, for the most important organisations in our society. Our clients are almost all charities, universities or social enterprises. Who we’re looking for We’re steadily growing our team and eager to bring new voices and perspectives on board. As more and more of our work is being delivered through digital, we need development expertise to be a bigger part of the team. Things you might find yourself doing
- Creating an integration between a charity’s website, CRM and donation payment provider
- Sending information captured through a charity’s digital referral journey to their CRM and email systems
- Developing a data capture tool that provides users with bespoke information depending on the information submitted
- Building WordPress or Craft templates, from Figma or Adobe Creative Suite files
- Deploying a site you’ve built from a staging environment to live
- Advising on the accessibility of design choices through the development process
- Turning content wireframes into front end code to take to user testing
- Working on a backlog of change requests and bugs, for a site launched 3 months previously
We want to hear from you if you
- Are an all-rounder with experience in working across front and back end projects
- Are experienced in working with a number of different PHP based content management systems -ideally with experience in building sites through WordPress and Craft
- Have developed scripts connecting different digital systems through APIs or other mechanisms
- Can create HTML/CSS/JS templates for others to integrate with
- Are interested in build tools like Webpack or Gulp and CSS preprocessors like Sass
- Are an effective communicator who thrives off working collaboratively
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines on your own or within the team
- Possess great organisational skills
- Have fine attention to detail
Application process We’ve developed a unique application process with Collaborative Future which will ask you to provide:
- Links to two live websites or applications that you have developed and are proud of. Explain why you are proud of them and provide a bullet-point list of some of the technology and approaches you applied in these builds.
- An example of a project you developed in collaboration with others (it can be the same as the above) and what you felt made that collaboration work well?
- An example of a technical challenge you’ve encountered on a recent project and what you learned from that experience which you think is relevant to this role?
Apply here by 15 January at 12 Noon GMT. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the company or the role.
To apply for this job please visit collaborativefuture.typeform.com.