At Zoopla we want to help everyone make intelligent home buying decisions. We are building a team that will have the once in a career opportunity to re-imagine our industry. The interesting stuff…
- You regularly practice honing your engineering craft, expanding your skills in techniques such as TDD, refactoring, clean code and pair programming.
- You will ideally be familiar with AWS, although it’s useful if you have some knowledge of other cloud services, too.
- You appreciate the benefits of CI pipelines and automation for both quality and deployment.
- You understand the importance of delighting users with your product while making sure it remains stable, performant, observable and supportable.
- We’re serious about tech but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We are spiritually agile, not religiously agile.
- We strongly believe in the value of good design. We believe it is a primary differentiator in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- We believe in the value of data. We run a team that is data informed. We think being data-driven is soulless and dangerous. Clean, confident, clear data combined with the insights of the team is what drives our decisions.
- We want to build small, collaborative, cross-functional teams that push each other to create elegant, simple solutions to difficult customer problems.
- No matter what the role we want everyone to be obsessed with getting inside the minds of our customers.
How do you know we’re the best place for you?
- You strive to set the standard and are always looking to raise the bar and want to be surrounded by others who do so as well.
- You enjoy knowing your customer.
- You want to build things together, collaboratively with your team.
- You want to own it; to have ownership and accountability for the outcomes of your effort.
- You value sharing and committing to discussions and debates with your teammates.
- And if you want to come help us re-imagine an industry.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.