Hello, we’re Zoopla. We’re here to help people make intelligent decisions about their homes.
Whether renting, letting, buying or selling, changing homes is one of life’s biggest decisions. It’s personal, emotional and incredibly exciting, but it can also be confusing and downright stressful. As a trusted partner on the journey, we strive to make the process of moving to a perfect home smoother.
We are currently seeking an associate level colleague for our Mobile App team working with React Native.
As an engineer at Zoopla:
- You will have experience as a React or React Native developer, and ideally with understanding of the iOS and/or Android development and app store ecosystems.
- You regularly practice honing your engineering craft, and want to expand your skills in techniques such as TDD, refactoring, clean code and pair programming.
- You’re keen to understand the full deployment pipeline, including the benefits of quality and deployment automation.
- You understand the importance of delighting users with your product while making sure it remains stable, performant, observable and supportable.
- Comfortable with Agile development practices
A little about us:
- We’re serious about tech but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We are spiritually agile, not religiously agile.
- We strongly believe in the value of good design. We believe it is a primary differentiator in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- We believe in the value of data. We run a team that is data-informed. We think being data-driven is soulless and dangerous. Clean, confident, clear data combined with the insights of the team is what drives our decisions.
- We want to build small, collaborative, cross-functional teams that push each other to create elegant, simple solutions to difficult customer problems.
- No matter what the role we want everyone to be obsessed with getting inside the minds of our customers.
You’re a fit for our team if…
- You strive to set the standard and are always looking to raise the bar and want to be surrounded by others who do so as well
- You’re obsessed with knowing your customer
- You want to build things together, collaboratively with your team
- You want to own it; To have ownership and accountability for the outcomes of your effort
- You build well-informed opinions, but are open to being convinced otherwise through thoughtful discussion and debates with your teammates
- You have a bias towards action
- And if you want to come help us re-imagine an industry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.