At Zoopla we want to help everyone make intelligent home buying decisions. We are building a team that will have the once in a career opportunity to re-imagine our industry. The interesting stuff…
- You will ideally know AWS as well as you know your best friend, although it’s great if you’re good friends with other cloud services, too.
- You will have diligently practiced your engineering craft, mastering your skills in techniques such as TDD, refactoring, clean code and pair programming.
- You will have implemented CI pipelines and automation, championed the quality and deployment benefits of both to others.
- The product(s) you’ve built will have delighted users (perhaps millions of them!) while being stable, performant, observable and supportable.
- If you’ve played a role in designing and implementing new architectures and technical strategies, while also looking after existing technology real estate, you’ll fit in great.
- Importantly, if you’re looking for a senior role with us, you will have achieved many of the things above while also teaching others, influencing your team and organisation, and maybe even sharing your journey and knowledge publicly.
- We’re serious about tech but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We are spiritually agile, not religiously agile.
- We strongly believe in the value of good design. We believe it is a primary differentiator in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- We believe in the value of data. We run a team that is data informed. We think being data-driven is soulless and dangerous. Clean, confident, clear data combined with the insights of the team is what drives our decisions.
- We want to build small, collaborative, cross-functional teams that push each other to create elegant, simple solutions to difficult customer problems.
- No matter what the role we want everyone to be obsessed with getting inside the minds of our customers.
How do you know we’re the best place for you?
- You strive to set the standard and are always looking to raise the bar and want to be surrounded by others who do so as well
- You enjoy knowing your customer
- You want to build things together, collaboratively with your team
- You want to own it; to have ownership and accountability for the outcomes of your effort
- You value sharing and committing to discussions and debates with your teammates
- And if you want to come help us re-imagine an industry
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.