At Zoopla we want to help everyone make intelligent home buying decisions. We are building a team that will have the once in a career opportunity to re-imagine an industry. As an engineer at Zoopla:
- You will have experience as a React Native developer, and with understanding of the iOS and/or Android development and app store ecosystems. This should include experience with mobile app testing and CI/CD for mobile apps, as well as staying on top of changes for new versions of iOS and Android as they are released.
- You regularly practice honing your engineering craft, expanding your skills in techniques such as TDD, refactoring, clean code and pair programming.
- You appreciate the benefits of CI pipelines and automation for both quality and deployment.
- You understand the importance of delighting users with your product while making sure it remains stable, performant, observable and supportable.
- Comfortable with Agile development practices
- You will ideally be familiar with AWS, although it’s useful if you have some knowledge of other cloud services, too.
A little about us:
- We’re serious about tech but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We are spiritually agile, not religiously agile.
- We strongly believe in the value of good design. We believe it is a primary differentiator in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- We believe in the value of data. We run a team that is data-informed. We think being data-driven is soulless and dangerous. Clean, confident, clear data combined with the insights of the team is what drives our decisions.
- We want to build small, collaborative, cross-functional teams that push each other to create elegant, simple solutions to difficult customer problems.
- No matter what the role we want everyone to be obsessed with getting inside the minds of our customers.
You’re a fit for our team if…
- You strive to set the standard and are always looking to raise the bar and want to be surrounded by others who do so as well
- You’re obsessed with knowing your customer
- You want to build things together, collaboratively with your team
- You want to own it; To have ownership and accountability for the outcomes of your effort
- You have strong, well-informed opinions but are open to being convinced otherwise through thoughtful discussion and debates with your teammates
- You have a bias towards action
- And if you want to come help us re-imagine an industry
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.